Worldwide Dog Grooming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Les pooch F&T for cats

4 posters

Go down

Les pooch F&T for cats Empty Les pooch F&T for cats

Post  MsAcer Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:30 pm

For those of you that wash kittys, I'm here to tell you that the Les pooch F&T shampoo makes ALL the difference in the WORLD!!! The cats look and smell great! Catwomen is not lie-ing Wink Razz

It does cost 55$ bucks a gallon. Which did make me cough a bit... But it works oh so well. It also works really great on any greasy dogs, nasty dog ears and limp fine coats. I'm getting a Prima system and can't wait to use F&T in it!!!

MsAcer
Puppy
Puppy

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Les pooch F&T for cats Empty Re: Les pooch F&T for cats

Post  Admin Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Is this shampoo also a flea and tick shampoo? We have some samples from Hershey but haven't tried them yet. Do you just use it straight or do you use something else afterwards. We don't groom cats but do have some greasy dogs.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 158

https://wwdoggrooming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lorie Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:15 am

Ummm, you're right, i got some at Hershey..It is great on dirty, greasy ears!
I don't have a lot of cats yet, wish I did... gotta find some time to wash my Own kitties in it..
I have a prima but since i only work part time, a few dogs after regular job weekdays. I use it on Saturdays, tho!
but on Saturdays i have a helper, she is doing a fine job, but is a little too generous with the sprayer..I don't want to put expensive shampoo in it just to have her use more than she needs.. so I use Top preformance Baby Powder in it., second shampoo, maybe something different depending..on dog. They all get Blueberry facials so I have to do all faces, she's still a little nervous about that.. Sorry, I'm carring on,, F&Tdoes work good Very Happy
lorie
lorie
Toy
Toy

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  MsAcer Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:52 pm

Yeah, F=flea T=tick...
It does it all I guess. Maybe like Dawn, the de-greasing stuff whoops the little beasts!
I try and hide my supply cause I want to grab it for all dogs. I make myself walk across the room and down some stairs to get at it!
I did use some on this fine haired, greasy yorkie mix and he looked Fabulous!!! Razz

MsAcer
Puppy
Puppy

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post  Anitacat2groom Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:10 pm

Thats all I use is the Les Pooch F&T. I follow behind with the hypo from them as well, unless the cat needs some other shampoo. You can use a different one after the F&T. The F&T is the main shampoo and if used correctly it will go along ways!! Happy grooming! Wink
Anitacat2groom
Anitacat2groom

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  lorie Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:23 am

Off topic, but how are you Anita? feeling ok?
lorie
lorie
Toy
Toy

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down