Worldwide Dog Grooming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

equipment question

4 posters

Go down

equipment question Empty equipment question

Post  puppycamp Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:39 am

Hi all,
Nice to have a new site to visit on! Have a question for any and all: Has anyone tried any of the Oster shears? Another question: Does anyone have the new Geib cord/cordless clipper? I know the new corded one is not available yet but the cordless is. Would appreciate all opinions! Thanks, PC

puppycamp

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-03

http://www.thepetgroomroom.com

Back to top Go down

equipment question Empty Re: equipment question

Post  Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:09 am

I actually used the new cordless while in Hershey and hated it. HOWEVER, don't go by my assesment. I was going to buy the clipper from Jodi who had just purchased it and deceided she didn't want it after all. I took it to my brother's house and used it on one of his dogs and got more frustrated than anything else so I gave it back to her. She took it back to Geib and they said it had a faulty battery. That could have been the reason but I had it fully charged. So my answer is that I would never buy it just because of my first experience.

Back to top Go down

Post  skyeline Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:13 am

LOL,julie i was hoping you'd reply to this thread !
skyeline
skyeline
Puppy
Puppy

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  CoatCutter Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:11 am

Hey everyone. All I have to say is... another forum??? lol! The only person I don't recognise is Puppycamp. Are you on any other forums, and what is your name on them? Anyway, I'm Anthony from Sydney, Australia. Sykylark's neighbour of sorts Laughing

Anyway, to the issue at hand. No I have not used the Geib clippers, but I did get the Wahl Bravura at the local Pet Expo (on the same time as Hershey). I love them... use them for sani, under feet, face.

Also, I got an email to the shop a couple of weeks ago about a new corded/cordless clipper from a comppany called Heiniger. Has anyone else got this email too? Uses A5 blades, and lasts 60 mins, and batteries recharge in 45 mins. Be interested to know if you've heard of it.
CoatCutter
CoatCutter

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  CoatCutter Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:14 am

Oh, also bought the Oster Supersteels at the Pet Expo. The 10" ones and they are great. Are they the ones you were looking at?
CoatCutter
CoatCutter

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  MsAcer Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:19 pm

I bought a Bravura too!! And I love it also. it's great with cats!!
But I have not tried the stuff in question...

MsAcer
Puppy
Puppy

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down