Worldwide Dog Grooming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's new dog!

3 posters

Go down

Michael's new dog! Empty Michael's new dog!

Post  lorie Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:52 am

At Christmas, my husband announced to my family that it was time for him to get his own dog. Of coarse, Mingo is his too and he loves her. But she really is a Mommy's girl.
Soon after, Topknot announced her white standard got nailed by Ben, her silver. Long story short, she had 8 pups last Tues. I have asked for a white female. They will be ready in time for her to bring to Intergroom, so it looks like we will have a new addition!
I have noticed that while Mingo loves me more, she actually respects Michael a bit more than me. If he is on the couch, she won't jump up unless she is invited by him. She would NEVER beg for food from him and so I think he is going to be really good at training the new dog.
The timing will be great too, weather wise, just starting spring...so that's our news!
lorie
lorie
Toy
Toy

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Michael's new dog! Empty Re: Michael's new dog!

Post  Admin Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Lucky you, Mingo is going to be a big (little) sister!!! You must post pic's as soon as possible!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://wwdoggrooming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lorie Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:23 am

Just saw today, the pups are cream, not white. Not my ideal color, but first of all she will be a pet and I'll still be able to color her..I just hope she has a nice coat in the end, I don't have any good standards to work on.
lorie
lorie
Toy
Toy

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  MsAcer Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Can't wait for pic's!!!

MsAcer
Puppy
Puppy

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum