Worldwide Dog Grooming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is everyone????

+2
skyeline
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Where is everyone???? Empty Where is everyone????

Post  Admin Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Ok guys I don't know if everyone is suffering from post Christmas burnout or what but where did everyone go?? Should I just pack in the forum or are we all just trying to catch up on our sleep?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://wwdoggrooming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone???? Empty Re: Where is everyone????

Post  skyeline Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:37 pm

i'm here !

i havent been getting any communication from anyone lately Sad I just figured no one liked me anymore,or at all

silent

ps..i dont count 'fwd to the masses ' emails as communication,and will not be participating in them in 2009.One new years resolution i have some hope of sticking too Razz
skyeline
skyeline
Puppy
Puppy

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post  fluffcuts Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:43 pm

I check online here almost everyday... Just I guess no one has anything to say.
fluffcuts
fluffcuts

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  jmchris Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:20 am

I've kind of been in my own little world but check here everyday. I have become obsessed with the Twilight series of books and can't put them down. If you haven't read them, you should. I know it is a young adult story but it has affected me profoundly. I actually found a website devoted to others whose lives have been turned upside down by it. As a 39 year old woman I can say it has a specific affect on our age group. It really makes you question what you have and want in this life. Funny that a story about Vampires can do that. lol

jmchris

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  groomOR Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:18 pm

I check routinely, but it has been very quite here. I am having my Christmas rush right now tho. I had to close for 2 weeks prior to Christmas because of snow. Then I spent a week in Mexico and so I am just getting started.

groomOR

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  lorie Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:47 pm

[b]Tammy!!! Big kiss!!!
Glad I know about the mass e-mails, I tire of them too!
I check here every day, but I have a new thing going on with Henna Art and am focused( some of the time) on that.
Worried for 3 months because I did something back wards with being totally legal. I got state inspected recently and passed with flying colors in 5 minutes. Then, my 500.00 $ glasses went missing for a week, I was sick with that. But 2 minutes after my inspection, I pulled the last tisseu out of the box and there they were... Best 15 minutes I have had recently. Phew... That's what i've been doing, i admit, I am reluctent to start a new topic,, cause it's been so slow..please don't shut down, tho..... I love you
lorie
lorie
Toy
Toy

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:26 pm

Well it's good to know everyone is still out there. I will keep the forum up but ya gotta participate. I can post lots of stuff but I don't want it to be all about me, this place is for everyone!!! Post your pic's from Mexico, we could all use a mental vacation, tell us about the twilight books, my 13yr for the first time in her life has become a reading addict and is on the 3rd in the series, and what about this henna thing tell us more!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 158

https://wwdoggrooming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lorie Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:57 am

Henna art is like a temporary tattoo with dye.. It's a very old art like, Indian, Morraccan, over there...it's from a plant that gets dried and sifted and mixed with things and put in a cone thingy and drawn onto skin in fine lines mostly, very intricate.
I don't really know much of the history because it is varied and complicated. I mixed my first bathc last night and hopefully it will be ready tonight when my friend comes over for me to practice on. I told her not to expect much...
Nice to hear your daughter took up reading, it's just soooooo important.
I'll post some cute pics later..
lorie
lorie
Toy
Toy

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum