Worldwide Dog Grooming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

3 posters

Go down

Happy New Year Empty Happy New Year

Post  Admin Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:09 pm

Happy New Year everyone!!!! I hope you all have a great 2009!!!!

Anyone have any new years resolutions???

My resolution is to be more organized, stop leaving things to the last minute and take more time to learn new things for my own personal enjoyment.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://wwdoggrooming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year

Post  sucker4setters Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:53 pm

Well, since I have already quit smoking (1 month on friday) I can't use that as my resolution. SOOOOO, this year it is to lose about 40 lbs. I'm going out and buying an elliptical machine this weekend. And making a conscious effort to stay aWAY from sweets and fast food!

sucker4setters

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  fluffcuts Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Happy New Years everyone. My New Year resolution is to try & book every last customer that comes in & picks up their dog at least 6 weeks out. I have to admit that since I opened I never re-booked customers so this year damnit I am doing it. I already started "practicing" in dec. & the response has been good so far. I think I aquired about 8 new customers that are regularly coming in at 6 weeks. Just gotta keep up that confidence level. I tell myself everyday "Erin You are a great groomer & all you customers are lucky to have you LOL" (really dont say that just thought of it now)
fluffcuts
fluffcuts

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum