Worldwide Dog Grooming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weirdness?

4 posters

Go down

Weirdness? Empty Weirdness?

Post  Admin Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:08 pm

Today one of our clients came in with her dogs for her appointment. Problem is she didn't make an appointment. When I told her this she said some guy called her on Monday to ask how everything was with her last appointment with us and that Christmas was coming and did she want to make an appointment. She told him everything was great and that yes she would like to bring them in but she wanted this week. He then told her "did she know we no longer work Friday and Saturday?" Ok so you are asking where's the weirdness, well, we don't cold call our clients, we don't have any guys working for us, and we do work Fridays but haven't worked Saturdays for over 2 years!!!!!! We have been racking our brains all day to try and figure out who made this call and what the heck was it all about. We even thought maybe someone was setting her up to go in a rob her house while she was out droping the dogs off, but she called us when she got home and everything was fine. Any thoughts? Suspect
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://wwdoggrooming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Weirdness? Empty Re: Weirdness?

Post  skyeline Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:51 pm

hmm,yes that a bit wierd!
first ,is it a client that has been to you before??
I get quite a few people try to drop their dogs off with me,'um,sorry,you dont have a booking here'!! quick call to 'the other groomer' confirms that client has no idea what planet they're on,and actually rang and booked with the other service.Some of them actually knew they booked the other lady ,but ,er,lost their way! others did ring the other lady ,but thought they had called me .Some people cancel with her and book with me,some just get back in the car and drive up the road!
people are weird ,nothing surprises me anymore

would be good to know who it was that called her though scratch Is there any way she can retrieve the number from her phone ??
skyeline
skyeline
Puppy
Puppy

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:05 am

She does bring her dogs to us, has since she adopted them. I asked and she said she has never taken them to anyone else. Also she doesn't have caller ID so no way to find out what the # is.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitty Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:32 am

Maybe he simply got the wrong #. Do you know if the man called the client and dogs by name. Perhaps it's just a case of simple coincedence. Glad to hear everything is ok. Are there any local salons that you know employ a man? Happy Thanksgiving!!
bitty
bitty

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  MsAcer Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:40 am

I've had sneeky clients *pretend*! to have a appointment around very busy times because they forgot to book...
But most people wouldn't do that...
Very odd...

MsAcer
Puppy
Puppy

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:17 pm

There is a guy groomer in our area. When he called the woman he said he was calling from our salon and wanted to know how everything was for her last groom. I don't know but I think someone is getting sneaky, but how do we know until we hear something else. Oh well not really worried about it I know we do good work and if someone isn't happy they are going to go somewhere else anyway.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down