Worldwide Dog Grooming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter has arrived!

3 posters

Go down

Winter has arrived! Empty Winter has arrived!

Post  Admin Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:49 am

Winter has arrived! Pb180410
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://wwdoggrooming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Winter has arrived! Empty Re: Winter has arrived!

Post  CoatCutter Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:38 am

That looks great... but very cold. The worst we get in Sydney is a heavy frost, and that is about as cold as I would want it to get... can't imagine a whole season snowed in affraid
CoatCutter
CoatCutter

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lorie Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:01 am

It's not here yet, but I HATE it! I have to snow blow around the school every storm, thank god Michael takes care of it at home.
Imagine this. You get your 1 piece suit on, then a coat then a scarf,and hat zip up the leg zippers when you can barely reach down there cause you have so much clothing on, get your two pairs of socks on, boots next and hoping they are still waterproof, put on gloves, take off gloves because you forgot to butten outer coat, put gloves back on, put waterproof gloves on over those, tie scarf where you hope like hell you will still be able to have some perephial vison, but you won't because it's gonna slide sideways, then, realize you have to go to the bathroom.
Go start to snow blow, run out of gas on the opposite side of the garage where the gas is, get hand truck to haul giant gas can to snowblower, get there to find it is so cold the gas can has stuck to the hand truck, start sweating, get soaking wet from wind blowing snow all over you. Now, you are wet inside and out. Go in, replace outer coat with dry outer coat.. start all over. Put down sand all over because teachers wear little foo foo shoes and find the one square inch of sidewalk where there is no sand, and fall down...

Go back in building, sweep all the sand up that you put down outside cause 500 kids have tracked it into the building. Oh, Joy, I love my job...
lorie
lorie
Toy
Toy

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum