Worldwide Dog Grooming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean at Pet Fashion Week 08

4 posters

Go down

Sean at Pet Fashion Week 08 Empty Sean at Pet Fashion Week 08

Post  groomOR Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:46 pm

[img]Sean at Pet Fashion Week 08 Img_0514[/img][img]Sean at Pet Fashion Week 08 Img_0515[/img][img]Sean at Pet Fashion Week 08 Img_0516[/img][img]Sean at Pet Fashion Week 08 Img_0517[/img][img]Sean at Pet Fashion Week 08 Img_0518[/img][img]Sean at Pet Fashion Week 08 Img_0519[/img]

groomOR

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Sean at Pet Fashion Week 08 Empty Re: Sean at Pet Fashion Week 08

Post  lorie Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:08 am

HUH? Who is that, and that dog looks awesome!!! Very Happy
lorie
lorie
Toy
Toy

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Anitacat2groom Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:42 am

Thats amazing!!!
Anitacat2groom
Anitacat2groom

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:30 pm

Awesome, tell us more!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://wwdoggrooming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  groomOR Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:45 pm

Those are the runway models for Pet Fashion Week NY. The dog is my dog, Sean Connery. This was in August. It was a blast! I have never been to NYC before this. I hope they ask us back next year.

groomOR

Back to top Go down

Post  lorie Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:24 am

Not enough details!! How did you make the fall?/Out of what? Are the pics from "backstage"? Did you get to hang around the whole time??? bounce
lorie
lorie
Toy
Toy

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Sean at Pet Fashion Week 08 Empty OOOPS

Post  groomOR Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Thought I answered this...
The braids were fake human hair extensions. They were coarse and awful. I braided and banded them into his topknot, which was banded and wrapped into small sections. The dreads were made by rubbing a section and matting it up. There were 2 runway shows, and I dressed him. I had to be backstage. I did not take pics. A German animal planet type program filmed us and I put in some of his extensions for them. It was an amazing show!!! The PFW people were GOLD!!! While I slept on the flight to JFK my wallet and phone were stolen. I had no way of contacting anyone. My plane was late by an hour and the ride provided had left. I was sitting on the floor outside baggage just balling when someone let me use their computer so I could get contact info. I called the transportation and they came back for me and let my PFW contact know I was here. She met me at the front doors and took me to the staging area. Because I had no id/$$/ credit cards they checked me into my hotel and gave me cash. They were simply amazing. I would have been up the creek without them. My DH Fedex'd my passport to me so I could get home. we did a rehearsal and clothes fitting that day and then did the real thing the next day with the hair added.
It was a wonderful experience even with the wallet issue. I have not heard anything about next year tho. Whether or not I participate, I will go back.
OH and the poodle grooming contest was spectacular!!! Chris will be doing her winning groom at Intergroom.

groomOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum