Why??????????????????

Go down

Why??????????????????

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:14 pm

Why is it every time we take a last minute or walk in groom is either the dog/owner a PITA? We had someone no show with 2 dogs, so someone happened to call to see if we had anything available today. I said ok and guy shows up with a 7 month old pup that he decided to try and groom himself today and screwed it up. The poor pup was shaved along one side, he was terrified and very nervous. Had to be muzzled for the bath till he settled down and then he got the silliest clip you ever saw. The owner wanted a mowhawk down the back, don't touch the head and leave the legs (sorry no pic's). I really hope they don't tell anyone where he got his haircut. Suspect
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-10-02

View user profile http://wwdoggrooming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Why??????????????????

Post  skyeline on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:25 pm

OMG aint that the truth. I know i have rarely been pleased with a 'last minute squeeze me in client"!! LoL ,you'd think we should know better scratch
skyeline
Puppy
Puppy

Number of posts : 93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:38 pm

Why are some people so stupid?????? Client had dog in last week with fleas, we told her get flea control from vet and throw away the stupid useless flea collar she had on the dog. Apparently they also have cats at home. She came in today to see if we sold flea collars (didn't we just tell her they are useless???). Anyway then she proceeds to tell us that she flea bathed the cats with something that is for cats and dogs and then applied a flea control that she bought from the pet store (didn't we tell her to get the stuff from the vet??) Apparently one of the cats had a seizure after the bath and flea control treatment affraid She didn't seem concerned at all about the seizure just wanted to now put more crap on the cat (flea collar!!). OMG WTH is wrong with this person?????? We told her to get the cat to the vet as seizuring is not normal!!! I really hope she gets a clue soon before she kills her pets. Mad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MsAcer on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:33 pm

I hate people and flea collars!!! Evil or Very Mad

Flea collars also effect my asthma, I can sense a flea collar from 10 steps away!

MsAcer
Puppy
Puppy

Number of posts : 88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Did you know you can get flea collars in a lovely shade of pink??? Had a little pup the other day with a pink flea collar, I think the owner bought it just because of the colour. She said she didn't think the dog had fleas but bought it just in case. Mad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MsAcer on Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:47 am

Urgh!!! I have also seen dogs(lots of goldens) have allergic reactions to flea collars...

I always tell my story of how I've seen dogs wearing F collars with fleas still on there butts. No fleas no the collar tho...

MsAcer
Puppy
Puppy

Number of posts : 88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lorie on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:25 am

Those things also STINK Evil or Very Mad
lorie
Toy